Getting the word out about TE and Tex

Hi guys - I have opened a Twitter account for Tex so I can eventually run some Texy Twitter ads there, but the rules are that I need to tweet loads first and have to have some history.

For those of you on Twitter I would be very grateful if you could follow me so I can get the requisite history and then some strategically placed ads in when the time comes to promote the old boy to generate sales!!

The account you need to follow is
@TexMurphy4

I would really appreciate it, thank you!

Claudia xx :wink:
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
Doneski.
Done - though I don't really use my Twitter account.
David
You don't have to use it much David - it's just that promoted Twitter ads are only allowed for accounts that have some followers (otherwise it's spam danger) and tweet plenty, i.e. show account activity.

I am tweeting loads and hopefully people will follow me so I gain the status of being a genuine account and then I can arrange for promoted Twitter ads from that account to get the word out about TE.

I am eligible to do it with my own account but that would just be weird for people to get an ad from @Frewella advertising the new Tex Murphy game and obviously I don't have access to the Big Finish account, therefore I have to start from scratch.

Back to the grindstone... :mrgreen:
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow