Under a Killing Moon - Colonel Epilogue

I remastered this scene a little while ago...just realized I never actually shared it on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M5I0qLf8RM

Hope y'all enjoy!

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
Well done, Bjorn!
Ah ya did some good work Bjorn. Maybe it's not too late we can make a real detective out of ya!

-Cub. =o)
If not, I got a cousin says he can cut ya into some Amway action?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Bjorn that's brilliant! Thanks for sharing
David
It's so cool seeing old-school Tex in "high def"! :) Nice work!
Hi def is great and all, but is it weird that I most enjoyed seeing what the characters were doing when they were frozen during the version from the game? :) Tex twiddles his thumbs!

Thanks!
Fun fact: each character was shot separately and the timing was slightly off at times, which was easily remedied in the game by freeze-framing. To avoid just there's a bit of time-warping taking place, but I feel it works and is pretty much unnoticeable ~

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
It's gorgeous Bjorn. Thanks.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Great video, thank you!

I haven't got a clue how this can be done, but any other scene would be awsome :)
It's really cool - thanks!
:)
"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Jean Harlow
Nicely done!
Exceptionally well done! I never knew what was written on that box behind Tex until I saw this video. "Mutant Cola". Hey! Why don't we come up with some ideas for a slogan? Might be fun!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
"Mutant Cola, a refreshing taste of Ebola!"

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
amway action....such a classic
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town