Have you found your photo in Tesla yet?

these photos in the game were a great idea, now we know who we are talking to here
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
And that's a good thing?????????!!!!!! <j/k> :lol:

And that's why I never submitted a photo. If I had, you would all know the true & real meaning of "cruel and unusual punishment" :( :shock:
Chandler wrote:And that's a good thing?????????!!!!!! <j/k> :lol:

And that's why I never submitted a photo. If I had, you would all know the true & real meaning of "cruel and unusual punishment" :( :shock:
Oh come on. Unless you have Medusa like qualities to turn people to stone or look like Cobra Commander without the mask, I'm sure we can handle the sight of you.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
LOL

I don't use most social networks and rarely put photos out there of me or my family. When I was younger and single, it didn't bother me one bit to show people what I look llike. I was alllll over the Nine Inch Nails website back then. It was fun. But things change and growing up means having a different attitude.

If I had been able to be a backer during the kickstarter, I probably would have used my avatar. Wonder how they would have handled that.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
You know that shrine Tex has to Chelsee? Well, Cobra Commander has one dedicated to me :)
Chandler wrote:You know that shrine Tex has to Chelsee? Well, Cobra Commander has one dedicated to me :)
Did you just say Cobra Commander is gay?
Samantha

I was the bohemian who photobombed the selfie of Coit Tower. Gave me a good chuckle, as well as listening to the v/o's of everyone else's photo.
This bohemian photo-bombed Coit Tower's selfie.
sam10100 wrote:
Chandler wrote:You know that shrine Tex has to Chelsee? Well, Cobra Commander has one dedicated to me :)
Did you just say Cobra Commander is gay?
LOL, hadn't thought of that angle. No, he just has a shrine for someone who looks worse than him.
Wow Joel, even with me being a British uni student in the 90s I didn't recognize Mr. Gallagher :P
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
Ahhahha

No, the photo you now see is me. See how much confusion Sam has caused?
Hey come on Joel. I showed you mine. It was only fair that you show me yours.

:)
Samantha

For latecomers to the thread, that's a reference to photos.
...That didn't really make it any better, Joel :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred Buer wrote:...That didn't really make it any better, Joel :lol:

-Fred
:lol: