Did I Miss Something (TE)?

TE game:

In the alley behind Rook's Pawn Shop, one can climb the fire escape ladder and look into the 2d floor apartment to see something creepy going on. Is there a way to get to the apartment and take a closer look?

In an earlier Tex Murphy game, one could walk through the old hallway (finding a bottle of scotch for Crazy Larry). The whole hallway seems to be gone.

Is there a path that allows one to find out, "What is going on in the 2d floor apartment?"

Ema Nymton
~ @ : o ?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
I think the top of the fire escape is as close as you can get. In the previous games Tex always alluded to something strange going on there so in Tesla Effect we finally see 'behind the curtain'. But you can't get into the room itself.
David
Maybe the next game ;)
I seem to recall that Chris mentioned something about perhaps explaining what's going on in there in a future game, but you can't go there ATM.
That window is the result of what happens when certain long time fans involved in the project help the art team pay homage to long-standing Tex Murphy traditions. :wink:

-Cub. =o)
lol its only the fans that remember these little details
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
ahem, *cough*, Matt Van Rhoon, *cough* *cough*
Chandler wrote:ahem, *cough*, Matt Van Rhoon, *cough* *cough*
I was thinking more along the lines of Rook and Saffyre.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Well, Rook (Doug) has worked for BFG, and Access Software before that, for decades so I'm not sure we can call him a long-time fan per se.

I don't know how long Nicholas Watts (Saffyre) has been a fan of Tex, or if he actually is a fan for that matter, but I don't think he really qualifies.

Matt Van Rhoon, OTOH, most definitely is a long-time fan, was not involved with the project at its beginning but, due to his superlative VFX skills, was brought in to bring the game to the next level.

:D
Well, actually.. I meant about the creepy behind the window.. you know..

I would never infer such a thing to the real people playing the parts as I do not know them. All in all, I was just kidding around.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Chandler wrote:ahem, *cough*, Matt Van Rhoon, *cough* *cough*
Bjorn was an integral part of all this.

-Cub. =o)
Yeah, true 'nuf, him too :wink: