A present for you....

http://imgur.com/86QpDBM

:mrgreen:

Click on the Imgur image 2x for every pore to become available.
Jen, have I told you lately how awesome you are?

Thank you. Sometimes those B&W images can be better than full color.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Awesome Jen, thanks!

DL
David
Awesome, Jen. I have that framed photo in my office.
dcat151 wrote:Awesome, Jen. I have that framed photo in my office.
While I would also love to do that, Chris is only a few feet away and might find it weird! lol

-Cub. =o)
Cubase wrote:
While I would also love to do that, Chris is only a few feet away and might find it weird! lol

-Cub. =o)
If I was Chris, I'd find it weird. 'Course, you could always paint it on the side of the building! 8)
If he thinks it's weird, Mat, just give him a signed photo of yourself for his desk - surely that'll alleviate any weirdness in the whole situation!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Cubase wrote:

-Cub. =o)
True. But I bet an 8x10 picture of a pet ferret would too.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Thanks Jen, very cool.

Whilst doing some cleaning and rearranging at the parental units home I have discovered a few odds and ends. Not nearly as sweet as the TM photo, I have posted a mundane piece of 'memorabilia' to the appropriate section on the site.

http://www.unofficialtexmurphy.com/comm ... esized.jpg

This hardy little box housed my precious copy of The Pandora Directive straight from Access all those years ago. Actually may have processed the order over the phone.

Other tidbits discovered: Overseer poster, UKAM-TPD-Overseer boxes, Amazon: Guardians of Eden, and Texisms T-shirt.

Best regards,
KvE
Politics is like a corral. No matter where you are you will always be shoveling it.
Just hang Chris himself on your wall, Cub.
This bohemian photo-bombed Coit Tower's selfie.
KMFDMvsEnya that's a cool photos - not many of us have that! (Or the Texisms shirt - that's a real rarity)
David
Thanks Jen. Such hi-res goodness :D
Great screenshot, Jennifer! :D
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).