The Ultimate Detective Box Set DVD-R or Pressed

I was wondering if anyone that received the Ultimate Detective Box Set and has opened it could help. I recently purchased one from Ebay and the discs are dvd-r discs and not pressed like Tesla Effect. Were the releases DVD-Rs or Pressed Discs?
I've opened it, though I can't really tell the difference. They have the logo of the games. In fact they are very similar to Tesla Effect. The Ultimate detective case looks better inside, as the disks are separated.
Are the backs of the discs purple or silver?
¡Ah! Now I see the difference, Ultimate detective has purple disks, so I assume they are DVD-R.
Thank you so much for your help. That is the way that my discs are also.
I just wanted to chime in to say, if all the Box Sets are DVD-R, they will have a lifespan measured in years, not decades. I would highly recommend you use an ISO creation tool to copy the contents of DVD-Rs to ISO files that you can keep for posterity. This will allow you to burn new DVD-Rs whenever you want.

Mind you, DVD-Rs are likely to become scarcer and scarcer as time moves on. Many people don't even have optical drives in their computers any more. All the more reason to copy the discs to ISO files.