Still any way to claim Tesla Effect kickstarter rewards?

Hey fellow Tex fans! Hope you're all staying safe and keeping healthy.

It's cool to see this forum still up after all these years. With everything else that comes and goes, it's nice when you stumble across something that brought you joy years ago, and not only is it still there, but your login still works. :lol:

I remember checking my kickstarter rewards every few months for probably a couple years at the Mutant League on BFG's website. I just thought to check again years later, and ran across some posts on the kickstarter site that said the new radio theater episodes were going to be created, and the "Making of" video would be made available for donors to download.

I know this is a long shot since it's already been more than 2-1/2 years since that announcement, but is there still any way to download the digital rewards? I think I'm missing the radio theater and "making of" video, although I am watching that on YouTube. There might be other items I'm missing, but those are the ones that stand out as I scroll through the kickstarter campaign.

Also...what's this I hear about a discord channel? Does anyone have a current link? The one I found elsewhere on this forum seems to be expired.

Thanks!
Rob
Hi Rob !

Yeah, I agree.
It is a wonderful thing that this forum is still around, although I do miss the good old days, when things vere really buzzin' in here...

Happy memories....

Take care !

//kim
intelligen wrote:Hey fellow Tex fans! Hope you're all staying safe and keeping healthy.

It's cool to see this forum still up after all these years. With everything else that comes and goes, it's nice when you stumble across something that brought you joy years ago, and not only is it still there, but your login still works. :lol:

I remember checking my kickstarter rewards every few months for probably a couple years at the Mutant League on BFG's website. I just thought to check again years later, and ran across some posts on the kickstarter site that said the new radio theater episodes were going to be created, and the "Making of" video would be made available for donors to download.

I know this is a long shot since it's already been more than 2-1/2 years since that announcement, but is there still any way to download the digital rewards? I think I'm missing the radio theater and "making of" video, although I am watching that on YouTube. There might be other items I'm missing, but those are the ones that stand out as I scroll through the kickstarter campaign.

Also...what's this I hear about a discord channel? Does anyone have a current link? The one I found elsewhere on this forum seems to be expired.

Thanks!
Rob
https://discord.gg/aDH8du6
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Thanks Kim and Lynne!